What we do …
McGregor Construction (Highlands) Ltd is a construction company that operates out of Inverness & Fort William covering all of the Highlands & Islands of Scotland. Our core workforce and long serving management team have through the years built strong relationships with our clients and their representatives to ensure we know firsthand exactly what it is they require.
We pride ourselves in giving our clients not only what they need but what they want; with the diverse nature of the Highland economy it means that we have the skills necessary to do just that.
The origins of the company were established in Inverness in 1877.
The present company was formed by John G Mcgregor (Contractors) Ltd and the name was changed to McGregors Construction (Highlands) Ltd in 1991.
The company was originally located in Montague row, then moved to Tomnahurich street in Inverness before finally relocating to our present base in Seafield road Inverness in 1965.
Our main office is still in Inverness, but we also have an office in Fort William.